Thursday, January 28, 2010

Lightbulb jokes

How Many Dogs Does It Take To Change a Lightbulb?

1. Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?
2. German Shorthaired Pointer: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.
3. French Brittany: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!
4. Chesapeake: Make me.
5. English Setter: I'll take care of it right after tea.
6. Labrador: Oh, me, me! Pleeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I?
7. American Brittany: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.
8. Wirehaired Pointing Griffon: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb.
9. Pointer: It's somewhere past the horizon, right?
10. Welsh puppy: Why change it? I can pee on the carpet in the dark.

credit: Gundogmag.com

No comments:

Post a Comment