Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Rally and Hunting

Larsen is set for his try at a Rally Advanced title on Saturday. We've also signed up for Rally on Sunday. Instead, we will go to a hunt-test training day at JL Lester, hopefully with an RA ribbon in hand.

The little dog has not been feeling well. Some sort of GI upset. I've kept him quiet and crated this week. We will take a day-by-day review as to whether anything happens this weekend. Larsen is young and fundamentally healthy so he should be fine. All of this has cut into our Rally practice time, but with the little that he has done, he is performing nicely.

I've taken some time this week to look at the Rally Advanced stations to make sure we understand how they work. We will limit our exercises to those that we are not used to. It's more important for me to understand how the stations work and to get my own timing down, since he gears his actions off of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment