Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sometimes ok is good enough

Larsen squeaked through to his Rally Advanced title by posting a score of 72. The minimum passing score is 70, so the way he looked at it, he left two points on the table.

He was a normal happy spaniel walking into the ring, but as soon as our turn started, he dropped his nose and started to quarter. I'm so very sorry to interrupt your self-hunting escapade, little prince, but if it is not too terribly much of an inconvenience, would you mind hupping beside me?

We went around the course and I pulled out every trick I could to get him to pay attention to me with little success. But, we ultimately finished, got criticized by Elaine the ring steward for something (no day at Rally would be complete without it) and got our green qualifying ribbon.


Guess which one is our registration number.



I told you it was in the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment