Friday, February 12, 2010

I got him.

Events took a turn, and it is a long story, but Larsen is, right now, watching the world go by from the window in the extra bedroom where I work.

I got a call from Kim the trainer yesterday afternoon.  She was on I-20 at mile marker 138 and said that Larsen had not come around and was back to his old habits ever since I visited.  Basically, this means he looks at her and says that he doesn't have to do anything if he doesn't feel like it, and that she would have to pretty much start over.





Larsen after a much-needed bath.  A fuzz ball.

I agreed I'd pick him up, along with his half-brother Archer, who also seems to have flunked out.  I drove down to exit 11 (I pick up I-20 at about exit 50 or so) and got them both.  So, I got him.  But, he's not hunt test material, really, unless he comes around some more.  I may go to HT training today, and may yet run him this weekend depending on a lot of things.  I may let Susan W., his breeder, run him.  He really likes Sue.  I'm glad he's home.  I'm heading off to the vet just to get him checked over.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! The incorrigible one, and always the favorite!

    ReplyDelete